Registration Fees & Policies
EARLY RATE DEADLINE:
The Full Conference Early rate applies to persons registering through August 31, 2020.
Full conference registrants will be permitted to attend all conference sessions, both live and on-demand following the live event.
Exhibitors can register booth personnel within the Exhibitor Service Center by using their username and password. Exhibitors receive one (1) full conference registration and (4) booth staff registrations as part of their virtual booth package.
Email confirmation of your registration will be sent immediately upon receipt. Please retain this confirmation for your records.
All cancellations must be in writing. Registration fees are fully refundable through August 31, 2020. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after the August 31, 2020 deadline. New registrations received after August 31, 2020, are non-refundable.
SMC VIRTUAL CODE OF CONDUCT
SNAME is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all event participants. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, SNAME staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this SMC Virtual Code of Conduct. This policy applies to all SNAME events, including those sponsored by organizations other than SNAME but held in conjunction with SNAME events, on public or private platforms.
SNAME has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, SNAME asks that you please contact Kathy Hartness, Staff VP, Events & Membership (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kara Caiazzo, Manager, Events & Membership (email@example.com) so that we may take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable/Prohibited Behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, SNAME staff member, service provider or other event participant.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to: comments related to gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, SNAME staff member, service provider or other event participant.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by SNAME throughout the virtual event. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any SNAME staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages that contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. SNAME reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Copying or taking take screen shots of session content, Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
SNAME reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the event without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. SNAME additionally reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future event, virtually or in person.
QUESTIONS AND CONVENTION UPDATES:
Please visit our show website at www.snameconvention.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.