SAVE THE DATE!
CHI Health Center Arena and Convention Center
Wednesday, May 31 - Friday, June 2 | 2023
Mark your calendars for another exciting Omaha Post Industry Day conference. Join your colleagues from across the A/E/C industry for three days of education, training, and networking opportunities.
New for 2023 based on your feedback:
1) Last day of programs ends at noon with plenty of time to catch flights
2) Free bus transportation option to and from the Golf Outing from Primary Hotel
3) Walking tour/networking option at a local project site for non-golfers on May 31
4) New golf sponsorships
5) Additional networking time after the Icebreaker in the Exhibit Hall (at Capitol Marriott location) where we will announce Golf Outing and raffle prize winners. This was previously done at the golf course after the Golf Outing.
6) Virtual orientation prior to the conference. This is geared towards those attending Industry Day for the first time, or if you haven't been in a while and need a refresher on how it works.
7) Raffle for small business personnel for one FREE registration to the Small Business Conference, November 1-3, 2023 in San Antonio, TX. Drop your business card in for automatic entry. Drawing will be done at same time as Split Kitty at end of conference. Must be present to win.
8) Exhibitor booths and sponsorships will open in early February 2023. Items will be sold on a "first come, first served" basis.
Information on CQM Training and the Golf Outing are located on the "Schedule" page in the menu panel above.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
We are seeking volunteers for the 2024 and 2025 Industry Day seasons. This includes 1-2 key volunteers to manage the online registration site. Key volunteers do receive a few perks (optional), including free registration, priority exhibitor booth selection, priority sponsorship selection, and the always coveted SAME polo shirt!
Please note: Due to the training involved, the position is a two-year commitment.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about becoming a key member of the planning committee, please contact the current Industry Day Co-Chairs.
The Omaha Post was formed in 1940, under the leadership of Lt. Col. W.M. Hoge, and consisted of 28 members. Since then, the Omaha Post has grown to over 700 members strong! Omaha Post proudly supports the SAME missions, leadership opportunities, industry education, and young professionals mentorship.
Visit same.org/omaha to learn more.
ABOUT SAME (National)
Founded in 1920, the Society of American Military Engineers—as it has for over 100 years—leads collaborative efforts to identify and resolve national security infrastructure-related challenges. With 25,000 members including uniformed service members, government civilians, private sector engineers and related professionals, and members of academia, SAME offers professional and personal development, networking and community involvement to individuals of all ages committed to contributing to our National Security, by leading a collaborative and focused coalition of organizations that creates opportunities to address and resolve issues that enhance our national security posture. Learn more about SAME and how you can get engaged at same.org.