There could be many reasons why you haven't received any information from us and in order for you to have a positive conference experience, we need to fix it!
1) Are you a member of SAME? Members of SAME receive marketing e-mails about conference and advertising opportunies - including alerts as to when registration is open for particular events.
2) Members - are you keeping your profile up to date? If your SAME Sustaining Member Representative is no longer with your company, our marketing e-mails could be going to an inactive address.
3) Are you the booth coordinator that registered for your company's space? Sometimes due to company turnover, we find that we are sending e-mails to an email address that is no longer active. You must contact email@example.com in order to change the booth contact for your company.
4) Are our e-mails going to your junk or SPAM folder? You may have to identify the "same," "goeshow," and "theexpogroup" domains as safe in order to receive our e-mails. Please ask your IT department how to do this.
5) If you are worried that you are missing something, please make sure you check the Conference webstie. Most of the time, the information that we send in e-mails can also be found there. We also post all Exhibitor Communication in the Exhibitor Service Center.