Exhibit Sales Information
It's time to Lock in Your Exhibit Booth for the 2015 JETC!!
What You Get
- Standard booth size is 10-ft X 10-ft and comes with:
-- One Full Conference Registration (additional booth personnel pay registration fee)
-- 8-ft- high draped back wall
-- 3-ft- high draped side walls
-- 6-ft draped table
-- two chairs
-- Company ID sign
-- Trash can
-- Company listing in the JETC printed program (Companies purchasing a booth after April 30 might not be listed in the printed program because the program would have gone to print.)
-- One time use of the pre-registered attendee list for the sole purpose of promoting Exhibitor's participation in the event
- (Electricity, AV and/or upgraded furniture must be ordered separately.)
- Exhibit pricing is based on a 10x10 space. Anything over 20x20 is considered a display space and must be negotiated separately.
- Shipping and material handling will be at the individual exhibitor's expense.
What It Costs
|Exhibit Booth Pricing
||Tier 1-Premium Placement
Please note: Your company must be a Sustaining Member of SAME in order to receive the member fee for the booth purchase.
As the date for the 2015 JETC draws near, you'll want to be sure that you have the most accurate information on the event. Here's how to stay abreast of changes:
- Verify that your company’s membership record is up-to-date with accurate contact information. [This also enables you to take advantage of the members-only discounted rate!]
- Check the JETC website periodically for updated information, which will be posted on a continual basis.
- White-list the following domains in your e-mail spam system: same, theexpogroup, goeshow. (Unfortunately, SAME cannot be held responsible for company turnover, firewalls, or other issues that may hinder an e-mail from getting through.)??
Exhibit Booth Payment Policy
- Booths purchased during lottery November 19-30: 25% deposit is due 30 days from day of purchase. Full payment is due February 2, 2015.
- Booths purchased December 1-Feb 28: 25% deposit is due 30 days from day of purchase. Full payment is due 60 days from day of purchase.
- Booths purchased March 1 and later: Full payment is due upon purchase.
Exhibit Booth Cancellation Policy
- Full refund of all payments, less a $75 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME no later than December 31, 2014
- a 75% refund of total exhibit fees less a $75 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME between January 1, 2015 and February 1, 2015
- a 50% refund of total exhibit fees less a $75 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME between February 2, 2015 and March 31, 2015
- commencing April 1, 2015, no refund will be granted.
Please send all booth cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Hall Schedule (Exhibit hall is located on Level 3, Hall B3)
- Monday, May 18, from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 19, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm **ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET BY 5:00 pm**
- Wednesday, May 20, from 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 21, from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Thursday, May 21 from 2:00 – 6:00 pm
Breaking down early is expressly forbidden. Any exhibiting company that breaks down before 2:00 pm, on Thursday, May 21, 2015, may have to pay a fine of $100 and forfeit their lottery placement during booth selection for the 2016 JETC. Should your schedule not allow you to wait until 2:00 pm to break down your booth, The Expo Group can do this for you for a small fee; please contact them if you’re interested in this service.