2018 Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting is The Philanthropy Roundtable's premier event for philanthropic decision makers committed to strengthening our free society and to exploring, collaborating, and solving our nation's greatest problems through meaningful and effective philanthropy. 2018 is the 27th year that donors from across the country will meet to share ideas, strategies, and best practices, and hear from America's leading experts in private innovation and forward-thing policy.
1 S. County Road
Palm Beach, Florida 33480
Full Conference Attendee Registration Rates (sessions and meals included):
- Early Registration Rate: Register before August 1, 2018 - $1,095 per person
- Regular Registration Rate: Register August 1 - September 19, 2018 - $1,350 per person
- Late Registration Rate: Register after September 19, 2018 - $1,550 per person
- Single Day Rate: $500/ person for either Wednesday or Friday, and $800 for Thursday
- Reimagining Mental Health and Wellness: Following the closing remarks of the 2018 Annual Meeting - Free
*A $50 group registration discount is always in effect, and it reduces each participants' individual rate; this discount only applies when three or more attendees register at the same time. This discount will automatically be applied at the end of the registration process*
Social Guest Registration (meals only):
Social guest registration entitles the attendee to participate in meal functions only. Attendees who wish to participate in sessions and meals should register as Full Conference attendees.
- Wednesday Lunch: $95
- Wednesday Reception + Dinner: $195
- Thursday Breakfast: $50
- Thursday Luncheon: $95
- Thursday Reception + Dinner: $195
- Friday Breakfast: $50
- Friday Luncheon: $95
- Complete Guest Meal Package: (all 7 meals for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) $715*
Child Meals: We offer a guest meal option for children attending meals with a meeting participant. Although we welcome children during our meals, we ask that children do not accompany meeting participants to receptions. Please contact The Philanthropy Roundtable at (202) 822-8333 to discuss the price per child per meal.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received before September 19, 2018 = 90% refund will be offered
Cancellations received after September 19, 2018 = no refund will be offered.
Annual Meeting Attendance Qualifications
This solicitation-free event is open to those who annually distribute, or intend to distribute in the near future, at least $100,000 in charitable donations. If you have a questions regarding personal qualification for the 2018 Annual Meeting please review our meeting qualifications here or e-mail Emma Schearer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a solicitation-free event