About NYSSBA's Annual Convention & Education Expo
The New York State School Boards Association’s 2020 Annual Convention & Education Expo will host the largest gathering of publicly-elected officials and education administrators in the Northeast at the New York Hilton Midtown, October 29-31, 2020. As an exhibitor and/or sponsor you can showcase your products and services to education leaders, who have $70 billion to spend equipping and managing their school districts and Boards of Cooperative Educational Services, with the resources to effectively manage and govern their schools.
Market your products and services to one of the largest K-12 public education audiences in New York. Reach more than 90% of the school districts and Boards of Cooperative Education Services (BOCES) in New York State, and approximately 5,000 school board members empowered as stewards of annual school budgets ranging from about $10 million ot $894 million through year round Convention advertising and member word of mouth. Peruse our 2020 Product Category list to see what our attendees are looking for.
Interested in expanding your visibility? Learn more on our Sponsorship Info page or download our 2020 Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus today!
In 2018 our attendees were:
64% School Board Members
7% District administrative staff
6% Educational Professionals
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas (aka 6th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
NYSSBA's negotiated room rates at the Hilton will be available starting July, 2020. More information will be provided in advance.
All single booths are 10' wide x 8' deep. Larger sizes are available, please contact Archa Wachowicz at 518-783-3788 for more information.
Standard booth = $2,000
Premium booth = $2,150
Each exhibit space includes
- Standard 8' high draped back wall, 3' high draped side rails, 7" x 44" ID signage, 6' long skirted table, two (2) chairs and a wastebasket.
- Up to four (4) Convention registrations for employees from your company for your first booth, two (2) additional for each additional booth.
- A 40-word description printed in the Convention Program (subject to deadline), in the Convention App and online
- Admission to breaks and meal functions on the expo floor
- A mailing list of pre-registered attendees available approximately 30 days before and after Convention (includes name, title, organizational and mailing address - no email addresses are included.)
- A one-year subscription to On Board, NYSSBA’s award-winning newspaper published and mailed 17 times per year to more than 11,000 subscribers.
- A one-year subscription to E-Clips, our daily education news clipping service providing links to state and national news outlets, sent to 8,000+ subscribers
- Exclusive member pricing for NYSSBA events and products for one year
Booth Payment Schedule
All exhibit space reserved prior to December 2, 2019 must be paid by March 31, 2020 or your booth will be released. For those reserving a booth after December 2, 2019, payment IN FULL is required at the time of booth reservation. No exhibitor will be able to sign up for future Conventions with an outstanding cancellation fee.
- October 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020 = No fee
- April 1 – July 31, 2020 = 30% of total cost
- August 1, 2020 and after = 100% of total cost
Become an exhibitor today and join NYSSBA in NYC on October 29-31, 2020!
Exhibitor FAQs can be found here.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Archa Wachowicz at email@example.com