NYSSBA is going virtual in 2020! Click here for our statement.
The virtual exhibit hall adds an engaging and interactive experience to your presence at NYSSBA's virtual Convention & Education Expo. You will be able to brand your virtual space with your logo, documents and multimedia content, including product images and video giving attendees an immediate snapshot of your company and what you offer.
Lead retrieval is included in the virtual expo package! Attendees will be able to easily connect with you via live chat, appointment setting or by sharing their contact information for follow up at a later date.
This year's virtual Education Expo means your company will save thousands of dollars in travel costs. Our virtual environment will allow you to connect with school board members, superintendents and other education professionals who are actively seeking solutions to the challenges facing our state's pK-12 public schools.
Maximum promotion for your product/service is our goal at this event. In addition to the dedicated time each day of Convention, attendees will be able to contact you after the day's Convention programming is completed and the virtual Education Expo will also be available into November increasing your exposure.
What is included in the Virtual Booth?
- Company branding
- Link to your website
- Link to your product pages and/or brochures
- A Contact Us form
- A live chat plug-in (tawk.to)
- An appointment-setting plug-in (Calendly)
- An image gallery
- Virtual one-on-one meeting room (separate fee)
- A video walkthrough of the booth and its features can be found here (best viewed in Chrome, Edge or Safari).
- Your videos, links, image gallery, etc. will be available until December 31, 2020
Need more information to help you in your decision?
2018 Annual Convention & Education Expo Attendance Breakdown
65% School Board Members
- NYSSBA represents approximately 5,000 school board members and reaches upwards of 6,000 other education professionals in NYS including superintendents, business officials, principals, State Education Department officials and more. Many of which are either direct buyers or key influencers for products and services needed in today’s educational systems.
- Our 2020 Convention will reach many school board members and school district professionals that for the first time be able to attend our virtual convention who may not necessarily would have attended in the past due to work and personal schedules.
- We will have an “One Demand” option, that will allow our members to access the event at any time that works for them and the platform will be available until December 31, 2020.
- The convention and exhibits will be in an On Demand format after the official show dates, which will allow you to re-market to new clients.
- Our Virtual Exhibit Hall will feature an “best in class” interactive booth option that will allow our exhibitors to connect and engage with attendee’s on wide variety of levels, to showcase your brand, services and products.
- Within each booth, you will be able to set up appointments, have live chat, unlimited video demos, links to PDFs, white papers, micro sites and direct lead capture.
- At $1,350 per booth the ROI should be easily obtainable for your highly sought product offerings.
- One the key advantages for virtual exhibiting is that potential buyers can gain more insightful and detailed information on your product online, versus in person in many cases.
- Exhibiting is a key “go to market” strategy for literally everything in we use in our lives, and in today’s current environment of social distancing the tradeshow industry continues to move forward.
- You have our commitment that this years’ NYSSBA’s Annual Convention & Education Expo will provide the content and programming that will bring education professionals from across the state of New York together, in vibrant online community that will drive attendance.
6% District Administrative Staff
5% Educational Professionals
More questions? Check our our FAQs.