NYSSBA's Student Showcase is for student exhibits that highlight students' and teachers' creativity in three categories:
- Learning and Innovation – critical thinking, problem solving, innovation
- Digital Literacy – technology, media, information
- Life and Career Skills – leadership, self-direction, adaptability, accountability
Click here to download our PDF Student Booth brochure, contract and rules and regulations.
What is included in the booth:
- Standard 8' high draped back wall, 3' high draped side rails, 7" x 44" ID signage, 6' long skirted table, two (2) chairs and a wastebasket.
- Up to twelve (12) booth staff to include students
- A 40-word description printed in the Convention Program (subject to deadline), in the App and online
- Admission to breaks and meal functions on the expo floor.
Student booths are expected to:
Important Dates to Remember
- Exhibit the same show hours (Thu 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) as our commercial exhibitors
- Have students at the booth as often as possible
- May 31: Deadline to Reserve a Student Booth
- June 14: Submit Program Exhibitor Directory Information
- July 15: Booth Staff Registration Opens, Housing Reservations Opens
- Aug. 31: Certificate of Liability Insurance is due
- Oct. 18: Booth Staff Registration Closes
- Oct. 23 or 24: Move In TBD
- Oct. 25: Move Out TBD
Space is limited, contact Anna O'Hara via email or phone at 800-342-3360 x 3710 for more information.