How to Register
NYSABE’s 2018 Conference Registration is NOW Open!!!!
NYSABE's 2018 Conference is from Thursday, March 15th through Saturday, March 17th 2018. You can attend the full conference, or one or two of the days (you choose which days). Please see the Payment Information section (see navigation on the left-hand side) for registration types and prices.
Your conference registration fee includes:
- NYSABE annual membership (March 2018 - February 2019)
- Entrance to all events (minus Gala; that's a separate payment) for the day(s) that you have registered
- Continental breakfast and plated lunch for the day(s) that you have registered
All presenters and booth exhibitors have to register and pay for their registration fee using the Vendor/Sponsor Conference Attendance Registration Form. Click on the button below to get started.
FULL PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION:
Registers you for all three days of the NYSABE 2018 Conference.
ONE DAY REGISTRATION:
Attendees are welcome to register for 1, 2, or 3 days of the conference.
- Professionals: If you choose to attend all three days, please choose "Full Registration"
- Students: You may register for up to three days at the student rate by picking each of the dates you would like to attend.
- Parents/Non-Educators: Thursday, March 15th is mandatory for Parents and Non-Educators. Feel free to attend one or two addtional days if you wish.
The NYSABE Gala/Banquet will take place on Friday, March 16, 2018. Be sure to mark how many tickets you would like for the Gala/Banquet when you register. You can either buy tickets for the Gala/Banquet only, or add to your registration.
If you like to register as a group, please follow these steps:
NYC DOE School and District Personnel:
- Choose one person to register on behalf of the group. This person does not need to attend the NYSABE Conference
- If the designated person is NOT attending, make sure to enter their email address in the 2nd email field on the final Review Page of the registration form.
- The first registrant entered will be the "Primary Contact" and will receive a summary fo all group members in their confirmation email. All other group members will receive their own confirmation email.
- If paying with a Purchase Order, make sure to enter all group member names on the Purchase Order. Once you have the Purchase Order upload a copy in the Attendee Service Center using the Primary Contact's log in information. Log in information will be included in the confirmation emails.
At the present time, the New York City Department of Education is in the process of providing a new vendor number to NYSABE. This is the reason why you have not been able to create a Purchase Order in order to register for the upcoming 2018 NYSABE Conference. In order to guarantee your attendance, you should register for the conference by choosing the payment option “SPECIAL.” Once the Vendor number for NYSABE is available, you will be able to create a Purchase Order and upload it.
will only be available if we have not reached capacity by the close of registration on March 9, 2018.
For mor information, go to the Payment Information
section on the left-hand side of the screen.
If you are ready to register, go to Register NOW
on the left-hand side of the screen or by clicking below.
If you are an ATTENDEE
, Register here: