Quality Management for the Histology Lab
Are you controlling, ensuring and improving Quality? Do you have a process that encompasses and links every aspect of your lab? Do you struggle with the constant attention needed? What specific tools are needed to ensure each employee can create the highest quality, consistently, for each task? Do you understand why Quality Management is crucial success in today’s laboratory?
The Histology Laboratory is in a period of rapid change and many of our process demand improvement, but there are many obstacles to developing and maintaining process improvement. Attend the NSH Quality Forum and learn how a Quality Management System can help you create, control, maintain process improvement that ensures the highest Quality.
- William DeSalvo, HTL(ASCP), System Product Manager – Anatomic Pathology, Sonora Quest Laboratory, Gilbert, AZ
- Leo Serrano, FACHE, DLM (ASCP), Director of Laboratory Services, Avera McKenna Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- Kathy Dwyer, HT(ASCP), Director, Medical Quality Assurance, AmeriPath, Addison, TX
- Debra Siena, HT(ASCP)QIHC, Technical Manager, Statlab Medical Products, Dallas, TX
- M. Lamar Jones, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA
Member: $119 Non Member: $159
Mail or Fax: Download Form
Online with Credit Card - Click Register Now
Any questions please contact the NSH Office, 443-535-4060.
Holiday Inn Lady Bird Lake