2014 NPA CPP Summit
Online - April 29, May 1
2 Webinars Each Day, 1 & 3 p.m. Eastern
Register Online >>
Join NPA and your parking colleagues for the 4th annual National Parking Association (NPA) Certified Parking Professional Summit. A two-day online training summit bringing parking professionals together to discuss industry best practices, and various elements of the CPP certification self-study guide. This summit will:
- Bring industry professionals together to discuss industry best practices.
- Highlight specific chapters of the CPP study guide, and answer questions most pressing to those interested in learning more about the CPP.
- Improve your understanding of measuring performance of your employees.
- Test your knowledge of the parking industry.
The following session topics will be presented:
- Revenue Control
- Human Resources
- Parking Operations
View Agenda for full webinar descriptions.
|Registration Type||Early Bird:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Industry professionals wanting to learn best practices in operations management.
Parking professionals who may be interested in taking the CPP Certification exam in the future.
WHAT DO I GET FROM THE ONLINE TRAINING?
- Best practices in parking management HR, finance & operations.
- Tips & takeaways for running a cost effective & customer friendly parking operation.
- New networking and industry connections
- What’s on the CPP exam & how to study to pass the exam.
NOTE: The CPP Summit is not a study session or practice exam, nor does it replace the need to study the CPP Study Guide. The Summit will review four chapters that have provided the most difficulty to prior registrants sitting for the exam.