Thank you for your interest in securing booth space for The 2019 New York Times Travel Show! Here's how it works:
By completing this Exhibit Space & Services Contract, Exhibitor agrees to the cancellation policy along with the Terms & Conditions, all of which constitute a part of the Contract. The New York Times Travel Show 2019 Exhibit Space & Services Contract is a binding agreement with named Organization and The New York Times.
1. Enter exhibitor contact information. Please note all fields in red are required fields.
2. Enter the information to be published in the exhibitor directory.
3. Complete the questions regarding your exhibiting preferences.
4. Indicate the amount of booth space you desire and note any applicable industry partner discounts.
5. Indicate your booth location by clicking on desired booth(s).
6. Here you may also purchase Exhibitor Sponsorship opportunities to enhance your visibility at the event.
7. Choose payment method.
8. Please review the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of the Exhibit Space & Services Contract. All policies are strictly enforced.
9. An email confirmation of your Exhibit Space & Services Contract will automatically be sent to the exhibitor contact from email@example.com.
10. Once your booth location is approved, you will receive an email confirming your booth space.
Questions? Please contact the Sales Team at (203) 622 - 7081, firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top