Thank you for your interest in securing booth space for The 2016 New York Times Travel Show! Here's how it works:
In order to purchase a booth you must first request a booth on-line.
1. Enter exhibitor contact information. Please note all fields in red are required fields.
2. Enter the information to be published in the exhibitor directory.
3. Complete the questions regarding your exhibiting preferences.
4. Indicate the amount of booth space you desire and note any applicable industry partner discounts.
5. Indicate your booth location by clicking on desired booth(s).
6. Here you may also purchase promotional opportunities to enhance your visibility at the event.
7. Review terms and conditions and approve.
8. Choose payment method and click submit.
9. An email confirmation of your booth request will automatically be sent to the exhibitor contact from firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Once your booth location is approved, you will receive an email confirming your booth space.
Questions? Please contact the Sales Team at (203) 622 - 7081, email@example.com
Back to Top