HANDS-ON Take Your Practice to the Next Level with the Benefits of Erbium Lasers
Presented by Dr. J. Terry Alford
Utilizing the unique properties of erbium lasers in daily practice provides dentists a host of new treatment possibilities. From conservative and pain-free dentistry, superior endodontics and implantology to periodontics and less-invasive soft tissue surgery, lasers offer speed and precision, while simultaneously allowing for a wide-range of highly effective hard and soft-tissue treatments.
Through detailed lecture and hands-on exercises, learn to perform:
- Frenectomies (with both Erbium Yag and Nd:Yag)
- Fibroma and hemangioma removal
- Herpetic lesion treatment
- Restorative dentistry procedures, including anesthesia-free cavity preparations
- Enhanced endodontic treatment with laser-activated irrigation
- Laser-assisted new attachment procedures with true regeneration including treatment of peri-implantitis involving no risk of heat or damage to the implant
- Improved tooth extraction, while preserving bone and offering superior socket debridement for immediate implant placement
- Airway enhancement procedures to increase oxygen intake, decrease the amplitude of snoring reduce the effects of sleep apnea
Discover how you can integrate these dual-wavelength laser treatments into your practice to improve the quality of care for your patients. Gain valuable information on laser-tissue interactions/benefits, proper case selection and effectively implementing the laser into your practice.
Note: The hands-on training will be conducted using the Fotona Lightwalker laser which offers both Erbium and Nd:Yag wavelengths.
This course is presented in partnership with Fotona.
Continental breakfast and lunch provided on Friday; Continental breakfast provided on Saturday
Date: Friday, November 22 - Saturday, November 23, 2019
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm Friday (one-hour lunch)
8:00am - 12:00pm Saturday
Location: Mountain West Dental Institute
925 Lincoln Street, Unit B
Denver, CO 80203
Rate: $850 MDDS Member
$1,050 Non-MDDS Member
CE Credits: 12
Cancellation Deadline: November 15, 2019
Registration Deadline: November 19, 2019
For your convenience, we have free parking in two retail garages within the Beauvallon building (east-facing side). Both garages are accessed from Lincoln Street between 9th and 10th Avenues. Parking in these garages is available on a first-come, first-served basis. ** If you are attending a large course/event at the MWDI, we recommend arriving early in case the garages fill and alternative parking must be secured. Be aware - the garages come up quickly after you cross 9th Avenue and both have left lane entrances. All numbered spaces within both retail parking garages (without 'Reserved' signs) are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Do not park in any spaces with a red sign that says "Matrix" or “KCNC.” Do not park in the residential parking. Residential garages are at the back of the retail garages. The north and south garages are not connected. Both have open parking available.