Welcome to the Emerald City. Welcome to Seattle!
51st Annual Training Conference and Exhibition
July 11–14, 2015
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Seattle is a place of surprising contrasts. An urban city surrounded by natural beauty, it is sophisticated yet unpretentious. Start your day kayaking on Lake Union, then end it with a spectacular meal at a 5-star restaurant. Catch an indie band at the Crocodile or a Puccini Opera at Benaroya Hall. See a Broadway-bound play or ride a waterfront Ferris wheel. Stroll through Pike Place Market, marvel at Chihuly Garden & Glass, then visit a dozen wineries—all in one day.
Together Today for a Better Tomorrow. This conference theme is all about coming together as a community to better ourselves, our families and our communities. Training will focus on relevant and important topics in a variety of law enforcement and personal matters and subjects. We will have sessions for guests too. And the evening events and activities will show you a great time Seattle style.
Now it's time to make your plans.
Here's one more reason to come, we make it easy for you.
- Read all about the training, events and activities on this website
- Check the agenda for the program and event schedule to be sure your travel compliments the conference schedule
- Register online (delegates first, then add guests and youth through the Attendee Service Center)
- Book a hotel room (pre-registration for the conference is required)
- Book your travel
- Sign up for activities and special sessions
- Select your Gala Seat
- Check the website for updated training information and instructions
- Pack your bags and get to Seattle!
Are you a Chapter Officer? Travel day is Friday. Chapter and officer meetings are scheduled for Saturday, July 11 morning.