2021 Holistic Student Supports Institute
Join colleagues at ATD’s 2021 Holistic Student Supports Institute to learn from and with some of the foremost experts and institutions working towards a holistic approach to supporting their students.
To offer a more in-depth, holistic learning experience, the November event will now include ATD's Mental Health and Well-Being Summit on Thursday November 4th as well as ATD's Holistic Student Supports Institute on Friday November 5th.
ATD's Mental Health and Well-Being Summit
As communities continue to struggle with the enormous impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, educators are asking for multi-tiered strategies to support the mental health and well-being of their students and employees. To address this area of need ATD will host a Mental Health and Well-Being Summit which will focus on student and staff mental health and how it impacts many areas of their lives both on and off campus.
ATD's Holistic Student Supports Institute
This year’s Holistic Student Supports Institute will focus on three areas of holistic student supports critical to boosting the enrollment, retention, and success of minoritized students, including:
- Identifying and building strong community partnerships that enrich your institution’s holistic student supports approach.
- Developing new supports and programs that connect minoritized communities to the institution and supporting the success of those students from first contact.
- Designing innovative, ongoing equitable supports to help minoritized students reach their academic, career, and personal goals.
At the end of the institute, participants will be able to:
- Identify new partners in their community and understand the components of a strong, student-centered partnership.
- Learn strategies to create structures, processes and programs that equitably support the students you serve.
- Understand how to examine institutional structures and put systems in place to reduce barriers that disproportionately impact minoritized students.
Who Should Attend?
This relevant and timely event is designed for college and university leaders, faculty, and staff interested in pursuing a more equitable, holistic support experience for their students. High school and community partners are also invited to register. Attendees may register as teams or as individuals. Teams of four or more registered at the same time will receive a 10% discount. The institute is open to all four-year-and two-year colleges and universities, including colleges outside of the Achieving the Dream Network.
Registration Fees and Discount
ATD Colleges: $229 per attendee. A 10% discount is available to institutions that register a team of four or more attendees (automatically added at checkout when registering four people at the same time). Click here to see if your institution is in the ATD Network (must have active status as of 2020-2021).
Non-ATD Colleges: $329 per attendee. A 10% discount is available to institutions that register a team of four or more attendees (automatically added at checkout when registering four people at the same time).
If you are interested in learning how your organization can participate in the Institute, please see this sponsorship brochure. For more informaiton, please contact Dayna Gilliard at email@example.com
or call 240-450-3805.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ATD meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees’ image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by ATD and other third parties, including but not limited to the venue, the host and the host partner.
2021 Holistics Student Supports Institute Sponsors