2021 Holistic Student Supports Institute
Join colleagues at ATD’s 2021 Holistic Student Supports Institute to learn from and with some of the foremost experts and institutions working towards a holistic approach to supporting their students.
This year’s Holistic Student Supports Institute will focus on three areas of holistic student supports critical to boosting the enrollment, retention, and success of minoritized students, including:
- Identifying and building strong community partnerships that enrich your institution’s holistic student supports approach.
- Developing new supports and programs that connect minoritized communities to the institution and supporting the success of those students from first contact.
- Designing innovative, ongoing equitable supports to help minoritized students reach their academic, career, and personal goals.
This engaging Institute is designed for college and university leaders, faculty, and staff interested in pursuing a more equitable, holistic support experience for their students. Attendees may register as teams or as individuals.
At the end of the institute, participants will be able to:
- Identify new partners in their community and understand the components of a strong, student-centered partnership.
- Learn strategies to create structures, processes and programs that equitably support the students you serve.
- Understand how to examine institutional structures and put systems in place to reduce barriers that disproportionately impact minoritized students.
Who Should Attend?
We strongly encourage college teams comprised of individuals interested in pursuing a more equitable, holistic support experience for their students. This may include: Senior and mid-level administrators, including academic and student affairs, finance and administrative leaders, and others who can champion this work at the executive level; Student support staff, including advisors/counselors, coaches, mentors, financial aid staff, librarians, etc.; Diversity officers; Faculty; Institutional research and technology; Student life staff; Individuals with diverse perspectives and experiences. Teams of four or more registered at the same time will receive a 10% discount. The institute is open to all four year-and two-year colleges and universities, including colleges outside of the Achieving the Dream Network.
Registration Fees and Discount
ATD Colleges: $229 per attendee. A 10% discount is available to institutions that register a team of four or more attendees (automatically added at checkout when registering four people at the same time). Click here to see if your institution is in the ATD Network (must have active status as of 2020-2021).
Non-ATD Colleges: $329 per attendee. A 10% discount is available to institutions that register a team of four or more attendees (automatically added at checkout when registering four people at the same time).
If you are interested in learning how your organization can participate in the Institute, please see this sponsorship brochure. For more informaiton, please contact Dayna Gilliard at email@example.com
or call 240-450-3805.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ATD meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees’ image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by ATD and other third parties, including but not limited to the venue, the host and the host partner.