2021 ATD Data & Analytics Summit
Register today for the 2021 ATD Data & Analytics Summit, to be held October 18-21, 2021.
Leading the nation’s most comprehensive non-governmental reform movement for student success gives Achieving the Dream a unique perspective. More than 17 years of experience guiding more than 300 community colleges enables ATD to study, share, and support institutions in implementing solutions designed to close equity gaps and dismantle barriers so all students succeed.
One solution is the strategic use of data and analytics.
ATD’s 2021 Data & Analytics Summit, held virtually this fall, builds on the DREAM 2020 themes and focuses on Data Pathways and Partnerships for Equitable Outcomes related to access, collaborative teaching and learning and community and economic well-being.
The seventh annual Summit will bring together hundreds of higher education professionals and other national experts who are shaping the solutions to advance educational equity at scale.
This four-day, live virtual event engages participants through carefully curated general sessions, showcase sessions, sponsored innovative collaboration sessions, networking opportunities and pre-summit learning labs focused on data storytelling through equity-minded data visualizations and narratives; understanding representation of your college relative to your market area; unpacking program enrollment and completion data with an equity lens; using the Postsecondary Data Partnership dashboards for equity sense-making; assessing the impact of high impact practices in high enrollment courses; and foundational tools and practices for tribal colleges and universities with emerging data capacity.
General Session Topics include:
- Advancing Equity by Design
- Amplifying the Student Voice
- Anchoring a Bold New Access Agenda
- Fostering a Culture of Excellence in Evidence-based Teaching and Learning Practices,
- Leveraging our Localness: Measures of Community Vibrancy
- Building an Equity-Minded Culture
What you’ll experience:
- A program track for Tribal College and University attendees
- Showcase sessions to see examples of data use in practice
- College & Coach Connect time with ATD coaches to reflect on summit sessions and identify actions to advance your work using the event Key Takeaway Template
- Demos of data tools such as the Postsecondary Data Partnership Dashboards and the ATD Institutional Capacity Assessment Tool
- Sponsored Innovative Collaborative sessions to learn about data and technology solutions at network colleges that build analytic capacity
- One-on-one and small group networking opportunities
- Crowd sourced solutions to data equity challenges
Who will be there:
- Representatives from two- and four-year institutions who want to learn how to use data for better decisions and better student outcomes including senior leaders, faculty, students and professionals who work in Institutional Research, Institutional Effectiveness, Information Technology, Academic Affairs, Student Affairs and in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Representatives from foundations, corporations and nonprofit organizations who work to support institutions in achieving equitable student outcomes at scale.
- Representatives from Achieving the Dream and from the coaching cadre
What attendees are saying about the 2020 event:
“I felt that this was the best conference I have ever been to. I felt that every session I went to was relevant which has never really happened before. The information was insightful and useful.”
“The surprise benefit of having this be a virtual summit was the ability to converse with my team live while attending the sessions. This led to brainstorming and sharing ideas in a way I’ve never experienced attending an in-person conference.”
“Exceptional job with this conference this year as virtual. Thank you!”
View the complete agenda here.
$69, per student attendee
$299, ATD Network College Attendee
$375, non- ATD Network College Attendee
Note: Pre-conference sessions require an additional fee.
Optional Pre-Conference Learning Labs
$39, student per session
$49, ATD Network College attendee per session
$79, Out-of-Network College attendee per session
Pre-conference sessions require a separate fee to participate (in addition to your summit registration).
Cancellations received after October 9, 2021 are subject to a $75 administrative fee. Substitution requests may be submitted in writing to email@example.com by EOB Friday, October 8 and will be confirmed via return e-mail.
We look forward to seeing you virtually! For more information, see the list of FAQs here.
Active ATD Tribal Colleges and Universities: Through Project Success, TCUs receive up to three complimentary summit and pre-conference registrations (for the same persons). ATD will send TCU Presidents and Data Team Leaders their colleges complimentary registration code by September 10th. If a TCU is interested in having more than three persons attend the ATD Data and Analytics Summit, they should reach out to Alina Randall, Assistant Director of Tribal College and University Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org to put the name of the additional person on a waiting list. We anticipate knowing whether we have additional complimentary registrations to award one week prior to the event.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Please contact Dayna Gilliard at email@example.com or call 240-450-3805. More information is available in this sponsorship brochure.
Follow Achieving the Dream on Twitter@AchieveTheDream and use the hashtags #ATDAnalytics and #ATDDataSummit to join the conversation before, during and after the Summit.
Data & Analytics Summit Sponsors