The Call for Proposals is Open!
2020 Annual Leadership Conference | November 2 - 4
Proposal submission deadline: May 29
All proposal authors will be notified in July 2020
At the Children’s Hospital Association, we are transitioning conferences, meetings and events to virtual formats through Dec. 31, 2020. This change encourages collaboration, idea sharing and problem solving, while allowing you to remain close to home and support your organization, family and community.
Please continue to visit this site for the latest information. Thank you for your leadership and please refer to the CHA COVID-19 page dedicated to providing member resources.
This is your opportunity to propose an idea for an education session or poster presentation. The Children’s Hospital Association delivers many education events throughout the year and for some of those programs, we look to our members to submit ideas to help build the content.
The Conference Advisory Committee seeks proposals illustrating best leadership practices and work leading, inspiring and impacting new possibilities in children's health care in the following areas:How does your organization:
1. Influence child health in local, state, and national communities.
2. Partner with patients/families to improve quality and financial transparency, create models of care across the continuum, and enhance patient experience.
3. Prepare for disruptive or non-traditional revenue streams.
4. Implement technological advances to reduce costs, engage with patients, create a better patient experience, and improve outcomes.
5. Use data to shape decisions and improve patient outcomes.
Ready to Submit your Proposal? Step 1 - Review These Items to Begin