Annual Conference registration and housing are now open! Early bird registration discounts expire on Friday, August 14th, so be sure to register early for the biggest savings!
Before registering, be sure you review the Registration Policies:
- All payments must be made in U.S. funds, drawn on by a U.S. bank, and payable to AZA. Credit card payments will be processed in U.S. funds, in accordance with effective exchange rates. Statement to show charge by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
- REFUND POLICY: All refund requests must be received in writing by Friday, August 21, 2015. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made after this date or for no shows. Refunds will be issued within 30 business days and a $50 processing fee will be deducted. Substitutions from the same institution or company will be accepted, in writing, without penalty. Icebreaker, Honors & Awards Lunch, and Zoo Day tickets are nonrefundable. Please send cancellation or substitution requests to: AZA, ATTN: Cheryl Wallen, 8403 Colesville Road, Suite 710, Silver Spring, MD 20910, (e) firstname.lastname@example.org, (f) 301-562-0888.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to register and attend the conference sessions, meetings, or social events, unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the entire conference. That parent or guardian must be a registered attendee and over the age of 18.
- Children under the age of 18 must be registered as a complimentary guest and accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18 at all times within the Coronado Springs Resort and Convention Center. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the Exhibit Hall during exhibitor move in or move out. Children are not permitted to partake in Exhibit Hall food events. Complimentary child registration badges can be requested at the onsite registration desk.
- Photographers and videographers will be taking pictures and video at the conference, which may be used for promotional and educational purposes. Registration or participation in the meeting and other activities constitutes an agreement to allow AZA to use and distribute attendees image or voice in photographs and recordings of the meeting — now and in the future.
- Solicitation of attendees and exhibitors by non-exhibitors is prohibited and individuals will be subject to expulsion.