Exhibit Sales Information
The online booth purchase form is now closed. However, we still have a few booth spaces available. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase an exhibit booth. Please note: Booths purchased after May 2 might not be included in the printed program, but we will add your booth information to our addendum.
What You Get
- Standard booth size is 10-ft X 10-ft and comes with:
-- One Full Conference Registration (additional booth personnel pay registration fee)
-- 8-ft- high draped back wall
-- 3-ft- high draped side walls
-- 6-ft draped table
-- two chairs
-- Company ID sign
-- Trash can
-- Company listing in the JETC printed program (Companies purchasing a booth after April 30 might not be listed in the printed program because the program would have gone to print.)
-- One time use of the pre-registered attendee list for the sole purpose of promoting Exhibitor's participation in the event
- (Electricity, AV and/or upgraded furniture must be ordered separately.)
- Exhibit pricing is based on a 10x10 space. Anything over 20x20 is considered a display space and must be negotiated separately.
- Shipping and material handling will be at the individual exhibitor's expense.
What It Costs
|Exhibit Booth Pricing
||Tier 1-Premium Placement
In the Interactive Floor plan, Tier 1 Booths are dark orange and Tier 2 Booths are light orange.
Please note: Your company must be a Sustaining Member of SAME in order to receive the member fee for the booth purchase. Individual memberships do not apply to booth fees. If your company would like to become a Sustaining Member with SAME please sign up here.
As the date for the 2016 JETC draws near, you'll want to be sure that you have the most accurate information on the event. Here's how to stay abreast of changes:
- Verify that your company’s membership record is up-to-date with accurate contact information. [This also enables you to take advantage of the members-only discounted rate!]
- Check the JETC website periodically for updated information, which will be posted on a continual basis.
- White-list the following domains in your e-mail spam system: same, theexpogroup, goeshow. (Unfortunately, SAME cannot be held responsible for company turnover, firewalls, or other issues that may hinder an e-mail from getting through.)
Exhibit Booth Payment Policy
A 25% deposit of booth fees is required at the time of booth selection. Booth sales are not final until payment is received in full. Payment by credit card can be submitted during the space selection lottery; payment by check must be received within 30 days of registration. Payment in full is due February 5, 2016 or 30 days after registration if registering after February 5. SAME reserves the right to cancel booths that have not been paid within 30 days of registration.
Exhibit Booth Cancelation Policy
- Full refund of all payments, less a $100 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME no later than February 29, 2016
- Commencing March 1, 2016, no refund will be granted.
Please send all booth cancelation requests to email@example.com