Register Now for the
2015 Small Business Conference!
taking place November 4-6, 2015 - New Orleans Convention Center, New Orleans, La.
There is no better place to hold a Small Business Conference than in New Orleans, commemorating the 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina -- one of the costliest natural disasters as well as one of the deadliest hurricanes, in U.S. history. Yet in the wake of that tragedy, emerged businesses--large and small--and numerous federal agencies working together efficiently and expeditiously to rebuild the levee system, the local community and the morale of its citizens.
2015 SBC Keynote Speakers:
Global Business Advisor
A recognized strategist and thought leader on the topic of business relationships, David's high-energy keynote address on Tuesday will get attendees thinking about "relationship economics," "adaptive innovation" and "return on impact."
Lt. Gen. Russel L. Honore, USA (Ret.)
Commander, Joint Task Force Katrina
Gen. Honore will share his experiences to restore order during the aftermath of Katrina, and his insights on how businesses and others can prepare for both expected and unexpected challenges of the future.
Click here to see video clips of Gen. Honore in action during Katrina relief efforts.
Get to know the SAME SBC...
The SAME Small Business Conference is growing--both in numbers and in renown. And you need to be a part of it!
With 1,800 attendees and more than 220 exhibitors each year, the SAME Small Business Conference is the perfect venue for small businesses in the A/E/C industry to connect with government agencies and large businesses.
- Education and Training comprised of topic-specific sessions tailored to meet the information and business needs of small businesses
- Networking Sessions focused on linking small businesses with large businesses and government agencies, and
- Plenary Sessions highlighting the future relationships between small businesses and federal agencies, including DOD agencies such as the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command and Air Force Civil Engineer Center.
Wondering if the SAME Small Business Conference is the right place for your business?
....Here's some facts from the 2014 SBC:
- USACE sent 150 of its leaders to the 2014 SBC!
- Leaders from NAVFAC, Air Force, Small Business Administration (SBA), General Services Administration (GSA), Veterans Administration (VA), Department of Commerce (DOC) and the Department of Energy (DOE) were in attendance.
- Upcoming business opportunities and tips on competing for contracts were addressed.
- Matched Networking Sessions to help connect small businesses with public agencies and large businesses took place.
As a small business, this allowed me to meet many District Office representatives,understand who the major primes are,and realize who my competition is.... all in one location.
The conference was very well attended,and I met with many people I had been trying to reach for some time. The networking sessions were extremely helpful;it was great to have large businesses there actually looking for small business support and teaming opportunities.
Continues to be one of the best forums to meet with SBs and other firms in one location.
Plan now to join us at the SAME Small Business Conference,
taking place November 4-6, 2015 in New Orleans, La. See you then!!