*** 2015 SBC ***
Plan Now to Attend the 2015 Small Business Conference
November 4-6, 2015 - New Orleans Convention Center, New Orleans, La.
The SAME Small Business Conference is growing--both in numbers and in renown.
Plan now to join us November 4-6, 2015, in New Orleans, La.
Details on the 2015 SBC will be placed on this site as they become available.
The SAME 2014 Small Business Conference is over....but you can still take advantage of some of the information sharing!
With 1,800 attendees and more than 220 exhibitors the SAME 2014 Small Business Conference -- held Dec. 9-11 in Kansas City, Mo. -- was the perfect venue for small businesses in the A/E/C industry to connect with government agencies and large businesses. The event offered tailored education and training, focused networking sessions, and contracting briefings from a number of federal agencies, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command and Air Force Civil Engineer Center.
- For those of you looking to obtain information from the briefings and sessions, the 2014 SBC Presentations can be downloaded Here.
- To follow up on connections made at the SBC, go to the Attendee Service Center to access the Attendee List. Login information can be found in your registration confirmation letter.
- To access the PDH form that you can complete online and download to your computer click here.
- Highlights of the 2014 SBC were published in the January-February issue of TME (pages 74-75). Or, click here to download the highlights as they appeared in TME.
- Photos from the event may be accessed via the SAME Flickr page.
Looking Back.....Here's why the 2014 SBC will prove to be "the event" of 2014!
- USACE committed to send 150 of its leaders to the 2014 SBC!
- Leaders from NAVFAC, Air Force, Small Business Administration (SBA), General Services Administration (GSA), Veterans Administration (VA), Department of Commerce (DOC) and the Department of Energy (DOE) confirmed attendance.
- Upcoming business opportunities and tips on competing for contracts were addressed.
- Matched Networking Sessions took place to help connect small businesses with public agencies and large businesses.