SBC Exhibit Sales are NOW OPEN!!
If your company or agency is exhibiting and you need access to the booth during set-up and tear-down hours, please click here to register as an exhibitor. You can access the registrations included in the booth fee or upgrade them to full conference registrations, and register others working in the booth.
What You Get
- Every booth comes with:
-- TWO Individual Exhibitor Registrations
-- draped table
-- two chairs
-- Company ID sign
-- trash can
(Electricity, AV and/or upgraded furniture must be ordered separately.)
- Exhibit pricing is based on a 10x10 space. Anything over 20x20 is considered a display space and must be negotiated separately.
- Booths may not exceed 8-ft in height or obstruct the view of adjacent exhibitors unless purchasing an island.
- Registration fees for additional booth attendants is $250. Shipping and material handling will be at the individual exhibitor's expense.
- Set-up is 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., December 9th and tear-down begins at 12:30, December 11th. Please plan flights accordingly.
- Payment by credit card can be submitted during the registration process; payment by check must be received by September 1, 2014, or within 30 days if registering after September 1, 2014.
- Refund of payments received, less a $75 administrative fee, will be granted if written notice is received by SAME no later than September 1, 2014; a 50% refund of total exhibit fees less a $75 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME between September 1 and October 1; commencing October 2, 2014, no refund will be granted.
- Sponsorships must be paid in full by October 1, 2014 and cannot be cancelled or refunded at any time upon contract completion. Benefits will not begin until payment in full is received.
- Purchase your booth now!
What It Costs
|Exhibit Booth Pricing
||Tier 1-Premium Placement
| Government Booth space is provided at $500 cost to federal agencies. Please contact Kathy Off for details. email@example.com
- Airfares: Airfares can be found on-line. Fly into the Kansas City Airport (MCI). Be sure to make flight arrangements that allow for you to set-up your booth on Tuesday, December 9, 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. and to tear-down your booth after 12:30 p.m., December 11.
- Hotel: Hotel rates for industry are at per diem + $25. Current per diem is $106 (Industry would pay $131). Per diem rates will change on October 1. Hotel information will be posted in October. The cut-off date to receive the blocked rate is November 17, 2014.
- Conference registration: If you need to register more than your two complimentary individuals, or if you need to upgrade those individuals to full conference, pricing is as follows:
|Conference Registration Fees
||Early Bird Registration:
Through September 30
October 1-November 15
|Complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Passes are provided to Exhibitors (2 passes per 10X10 booth)
|Upgrade to Full Conference
|Upgrade – Large Business
|Upgrade – Small Business
|Purchase Full Conference Separately
|Industry – Large Business
|Industry – Small Business
|Exhibit Hall Only Pass
|Industry – Large and Small Businesses
Who You Will You See
- USACE is working to obtain approval for up to 150 Commanders, Contracting Officers, Small Business Chiefs and Program Managers from its Districts, Divisions and Centers to attend the SAME 2014 Small Business Conference.
- Airforce plans to increase it's participation from last year.
- There is no charge for military and government attendees.
Where to Get More Information
As the date for the 2014 Small Business Conference draws near, you'll want to be sure that you have the most accurate information. Here's how to stay abreast of changes:
- Verify that your company’s membership record is up-to-date with accurate contact information. [This also enables you to take advantage of the members-only discounted rate!]
- Check the SBC website periodically for updated information, which will be posted on a continual basis.
- Whitelist the following domains in your e-mail spam system: same, theexpogroup, goeshow. (Unfortunately, SAME cannot be held responsible for company turnover, firewalls, or other issues that may hinder an e-mail from getting through.)