Exhibit registration is now closed.
Already Got a Booth? Click here to visit the Exhibitor Service Center to manage your booth process and get additional information.
- Every booth comes with:
-- TWO Full Conference Registrations (New for 2013)
-- draped table
-- two chairs
-- Company ID sign
-- trash can
(Electricity, AV and/or upgraded furniture must be ordered separately.)
- Exhibit pricing is based on a 10x10 space. Anything over 20x20 is considered a display space and must be negotiated separately.
- Registration fees for additional booth attendants is $200 (price decrease). Shipping and material handling will be at the individual exhibitor's expense.
Tier 1 booths (Premium Placement) - open to SAME members only
- Small Business: $1,500
- Large Business: $2,000
Tier 2 booths
- Small Business: $1,000 SAME Members
- Large Business: $1,500 SAME Members
The 2012 SBC attracted nearly 190 exhibitors and more than 1,600 attendees. For 2013, the Exhibit Hall has been increased to accommodate the many businesses that have missed out in the past.
With an expanded program, increased benefits and reduced or maintained registration prices, the SAME 2013 Small Business Conference for Federal Engineering, Connstruction and Environmental Programs will be the Small Business Conference of the Year!
With government travel restrictions, we know you are asking, "How many people will be at the 2013 SBC?" While we can't guarantee a number this early, we can tell you that:
- USACE is working to obtain approval for up to 150 Commanders, Contracting Officers, Small Business Chiefs and Program Managers from its Districts, Divisions and Centers to attend the SAME 2013 Small Business Conference.
- There is no charge for military and governmentattendees.
So, we're doing what we can to make the 2013 SBC the most comprehensive and wide-reaching conference of this type. And, yes, you need to be there!
As the date for the 2013 Small Business Conference draws near, you'll want to be sure that you have the most accurate information on the event. Here's how to stay abreast of changes:
- Verify that your company’s membership record is up-to-date with accurate contact information. [This also enables you to take advantage of the members-only discounted rate!]
- Check the SBC website periodically for updated information, which will be posted on a continual basis.
- Whitelist the following domains in your e-mail spam system: same, theexpogroup, goeshow. (Unfortunately, SAME canot be held responsible for company turnover, firewalls, or other issues that may hinder an e-mail from getting through.)