Expo Quick Facts
The International Parking Institute Conference & Expo draws more than 2,500 of the most powerful parking and transportation decision-makers from around the country with a 1 to 1 ratio of exhibitor to attendee.
Based on 2011 attendees surveyed:
- 71.4% are repeat attendees and use the IPI Conference & Expo to find out about new products/technologies each year.
- 95% spend an average of 8+ hours on the show floor.
- 98% indicated they found at least one new product/service available in the industry on the show floor.
- 99% indicated the IPI Conference & Expo has an impact on their purchasing/recommendation decisions.
- 80.3% of attendees are 39+ years of age with 71.5% in the industry six years or more.
- 56.5% attended to network and make purchasing decisions
Based on 2011 exhibitors surveyed:
- 83.3% indicate this is the best place to network with decision-makers and buyers
- 75.7% indicate their reason for selecting the IPI show to exhibit – to Showcase and Demonstrate New Product Releases
- 67% made contacts with well qualified NEW buyers.
- 83.8% ranked ROI as Good or Better!
- 57.1% learned something new about their customer’s needs or trends in the industry.