In This Section
New! for 2012
- Twelve exclusive Expo hours equals more opportunities to connect than ever before!
- Forget appointments only at specified times! Now attendees can make appointments with you anytime during show hours, pre and post hours, in our online Business Connection Portal.
- What’s the difference between the “Virtual Connection” and “Connection Lounge?” The online Business Connection Portal will allow attendees and exhibitors to connect virtually to set up appointments or even locate products/services to seek out on the show floor in June! These virtual connections can take place anytime! In other words, your marketing and contact to attendees, begins Now!
- The “Connection Lounge” is the new onsite lounge that allows exhibitors and attendees to get away from the buzz on the floor to connect with customers, make that important call in quiet, or meet with your team to review your successes or even just take a break with that one client or existing customer in a relaxing lounge atmosphere.
- Check out Sunday through Wednesday on the conference schedule for even more networking and education opportunities – which is included for all exhibitor personnel registrations!
- Exhibitor Success Toolkit. Let's face it, exhibiting is an expensive venture and we want to make sure you are taking full advantage of the tools we can provide to maximize your overall return on investment. Statistics prove, it can be upwards of three times the cost to reach your potential customer without an expo lead. Even with that, it's still a game of strategy, advanced planning and marketing and training your booth staff to seize the opportunity before, during and even after the show. We have provided you some tools in the Exhibitor Service Center (ESC) to make sure you maximize your exposure and drive leads to your door!
- Doing giveaways or prize drawings? Let us know ahead of time and we’ll post your information on the conference website and on the show floor to help increase traffic to your booth!
- Join us for the final event: Viva La Fiesta. A great place to solidify relationships and network with attendees at our closing event. Be sure to review comp ticket assignments based on booth space.
- Looking for something fun to do with friends, clients or colleagues while in the Valley of the Sun? Check out our SOCIAL EVENTS created by the International Parking Institute just for you.
Expo Team Contact: 540.371.7535 Jean Miller at ext. 120 or email@example.com .