The NeedleArts Trade Show - Why Should You Exhibit?
June 23-25, 2012
The 2012 NeedleArts Trade Show offers exhibitors the opportunity to:
- Network with hundreds of industry retailers, designers, publishers, wholesalers and manufacturers from around the globe. TNNA events reach the largest needleart retail population in the United States.
- Debut products to qualified, national needleart buyers: Research indicates that retailers depend on TNNA shows for the latest products, the most variety and exclusive lines they can't find anywhere else.
- Not only generate new leads, but also obtain direct feedback from your target audience.
What better arena to test-market new packaging, sales promotions or product innovation?
Who Attends TNNA shows?
TNNA trade shows attract upscale, independent needlearts buyers from all over the United States and abroad. Legitimate wholesale buyers, qualified by showing business identification, have come to identify TNNA as THE show to attend to find the largest array of needlearts supplies. Buyers from domestic and international independent needlearts retail, mail order and wholesale businesses, as well as teachers, designers, sales representatives and distributors, attend TNNA shows to see new products, meet new suppliers and discover new trends. Attending TNNA shows gives the cutting edge needed to compete in today's business world.
Why Should You Exhibit?
- Introduce and showcase new products
- Obtain direct product/service feedback
- Participate in a widely promoted show - numerous direct mail distributions to a targeted audience
- Be part of a show with industry-specific workshops and seminars, plus special features to draw buyers
- Reach the largest needlearts retail population in the country
- Establish a presence where your competition is exhibiting
- Market your products to qualified, national needlearts buyers
- Meet face-to-face with current and prospective customers
- Generate new leads
Suppliers representing every type of needlearts merchandise, including knitting, needlepoint, crochet, counted thread/cross-stitch and embroidery, as well as related supplies such as buttons, embellishments, frames, books, canvases, patterns and needles, just to name a few.
- Standard display booth drape-8' high back and side walls
- ID sign with company name and booth number
- Aisle and booth carpet
- Booth cleaning after setup
- 24-hour-a-day access control
- Standard listings in the official Show Directory, if received by deadline date
- One post-show attendee registration list
- Copy of the official Show Directory
- Full-time service desk and show management office