About NYSSBA's Annual Convention & Education Expo
The New York State School Boards Association’s 100th Annual Convention & Education Expo is your largest and best venue in New York State to meet school district governance teams. More than 2,000 school board members, superintendents and other educational leaders will gather October 24-26, 2019 in Rochester and we invite your company to join us!
Our annual convention and education expo has been a great success over the years and is only getting better. More than 50% of our exhibitors, or as we prefer to call them…our partners in education, understand the value of our education expo and sign up a year in advance to be sure they are part of the experience.
Market your products and services to one of the largest K-12 public education audiences in New York. Reach more than 90% of the school districts and Boards of Cooperative Education Services (BOCES) in New York State, and approximately 5,000 school board members empowered as stewards of annual school budgets ranging from about $10 million ot $894 million through year round Convention advertising and member word of mouth. Peruse our 2019 Product Category list to see what our attendees are looking for.
In 2017 our attendees were:
64% School Board Members
7% District administrative staff
6% Educational Professionals
Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center
123 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
Single booth = $1,900
Premium booth = $2,100 SOLD OUT
Vehicles = $3,150
(Larger booth sizes available – please contact us!)
Booth and Vehicle Payment Schedule
All exhibit space reserved prior to November 29, 2018 must be paid by January 31, 2019 or your booth will be released. For those reserving a booth after November 29, 2018, payment IN FULL is required at the time of booth reservation. No exhibitor will be able to sign up for future Conventions with an outstanding cancellation fee.
- October 1, 2018 – January 31, 2019 = No fee
- February 1 – July 31, 2019 = 30% of total cost
- August 1, 2019 and after = 100% of total cost
Each exhibit space includes
- Standard 8' high draped back wall, 3' high draped side rails, 7" x 44" ID signage, 6' long skirted table, two (2) chairs and a wastebasket.
- Up to four (4) Convention registrations for employees from your company for your first booth, two (2) additional for each additional booth.
- A 40-word description printed in the Convention Program (subject to deadline), in the Convention App and online
- Admission to breaks and meal functions on the expo floor
- A mailing list of pre-registered attendees available approximately 30 days before and after Convention (includes name, title, organizational and mailing address - no email addresses are included.)
- A one-year subscription to On Board, NYSSBA’s award-winning newspaper published and mailed 17 times per year to more than 11,000 subscribers.
- A one-year subscription to E-Clips, our daily education news clipping service providing links to state and national news outlets, sent to 8,000+ subscribers
- Exclusive member pricing for NYSSBA events and products for one year
If you have any additional questions, please contact Archa Wachowicz at firstname.lastname@example.org