We look forward to seeing you at DREAM, the annual convening of the Achieving the Dream National Reform Network – the nation’s most comprehensive non-governmental reform network for student success in higher education history.
This flagship event will bring together more than 1,800 influential policy-makers, investors, thought-leaders, and practitioners from over 200 colleges throughout 34 states and the District of Columbia, who are dedicated to addressing one of our nation’s most urgent challenges: helping more community college students succeed.
DREAM, which stands for Data, Reform, Equity, Achievement, Movement, provides participants with the opportunity to deepen their understanding of evidence-based policies and practices that close achievement gaps and increase student success all while broadening their influence in the national student success movement.
The emphasis of DREAM 2015 is on “Equity and Excellence,” where the focus is on student success and closing achievement gaps for historically underserved student populations. Under this overarching focus, DREAM 2015 has a multifaceted purpose:
• To reflect on and share lessons from experience with Achieving the Dream
• To deepen understanding about ways to increase student success
• To increase capacity for data analysis, program evaluation, and student-centered, data-informed decision making
• To continue to build the community of learners in Achieving the Dream
DREAM 2015 Themes
1. Committed Leadership
2. Use of Evidence to Improve Programs and Services
3. Broad Engagement
4. Systemic Institutional Improvement
Areas of Concentration
Teaching and Learning.
Improving Student Success through Technology.