In This Section
For more than 80 years, the AZA Annual Conference is where business solutions, new trends and science-based know-how converge. Hosting over 1,800 attendees and 125 service providers, the Annual Conference attracts long-time zoo and aquarium veterans and rising, future leaders. Attendees come together to network, share ideas, and learn from one another, uniting opportunities and experts to make great ideas stick and new ones come to life.
Registration and housing are now open! Early bird discounts expire on Friday, August 10th, so be sure to register early for the biggest savings!
Before registering, be sure you review AZA's Registration Policies:
- All payments must be made in U.S. funds, drawn on by a U.S. bank, and payable to AZA. Credit card payments will be processed in U.S. funds, in accordance with effective exchange rates. Statement to show charge by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
- REFUND POLICY: All refund requests must be received in writing by Friday, August 24, 2012. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made after this date or for no shows. Refunds will be issued within 30 business days and a $50 processing fee will be deducted. Substitutions from the same institution or company will be accepted, in writing, without penalty. Icebreaker, Honors & Awards Lunch, and Zoo Day tickets are nonrefundable. Please send cancellation or substitution requests to: AZA, ATTN: Cheryl Wallen, 8403 Colesville Road, Suite 710, Silver Spring, MD 20910, (e) firstname.lastname@example.org, (f) 301-562-0888.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to register and attend the conference sessions, meetings, or social events, unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the entire conference. That parent or guardian must be a registered attendee and over the age of 18.
- Photographers will be taking pictures at the conference, which may be used for promotional and educational purposes. Registration or participation in the meeting and other activities constitutes an agreement to allow AZA to use and distribute attendees image or voice in photographs and recordings of the meeting — now and in the future.
- Solicitation of attendees and exhibitors by non-exhibitors is prohibited and individuals will be subject to expulsion.