Tell a New Member or New Exhibitor About ATIA and Earn Priority Points!
Participate in ATIA’s Referral program, and you can earn preferential booth space selection with Priority Points. It’s simple. During the Spring and Summer trade show season, let fellow exhibitors know about ATIA and the benefits of membership and exhibiting at the Orlando conference. Submit the leads and you could earn Priority Points for any successful referrals that convert to new members or exhibitors.
Here is how it works:
- Talk to non-member trade show exhibitors about why you are an ATIA member.
- Check out the benefits of ATIA Membership including special 1st Timer Booth discount rate of $1,650 and a special sponsorship package.
- Let the business you are referring know that you have submitted them as a potential new ATIA member, collect the contact information outlined on this form.
- You complete the online referral form.
- Our sales team will contact the referred business regarding possible membership or exhibiting.
- Once the referral joins and payment is received, your account will be awarded one Priority Point towards booth selection for future years. If the new member purchases ATIA 2013 Orlando exhibit booth space by July 31, 2012, you account will be awarded an additional Priority Point.
Online Referral Form: http://www.atia.org/referralform
Terms and conditions:
- Priority Points awarded for new membership only. (New member must not have been an ATIA member to qualify).
- Should a referral be received from more than one referring company, ATIA will award a Priority Point to each referring company.
- There is no limit to how many referrals you can submit.
- Maximum accrual of 3 points per year for recruiting a new member to ATIA.