Conference Exhibitor and Marketing Opportunities
The Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) has earned a reputation for hosting broad based AT educational events tailor made to increase the success of our exhibitor’s bottom line. With access to pre- and post-show attendee lists and increased Exhibit Hall traffic as a result of our free admission policy, ATIA treats its exhibitors right!
Take advantage of two, three-day exhibition opportunities with joint 2011/2012 exhibitor applications.
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
ATIA provides vehicles to realize your marketing goals and as a result identify, target and influence the attendees that are most likely to purchase your products.
NEW OPPORTUNITY! APPS PAVILION
Do you have an AT app? If YES, then don’t miss the opportunity to demo your product in ATIA’s Apps Pavilion in both Chicago and Orlando!
Apps Pavilion Benefits: (LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE: Sold on a first come/first serve basis so sign up today by clicking the "SPONSORSHIP" link above.)
- One (1) Kiosk – Take a look at a diagram of the kiosk space and floor plan to reference the location of the Apps Pavilion in Chicago and Orlando
- One (1) Identification Sign
- 500 Watts of Electricity
- Recognition in the Apps Pavilion on ATIA’s website
- Recognition in pre-show and onsite materials
- Post-show list (ATIA Members only)
- Kiosk measures 8’ high with a 2.2’x2.6’ counter and a door panel that is 1.5’x2.8’
(Education sessions and Priority Points are not included)
Questions? Please call ATIA Sales at 877.687.2842 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org